One of the basic and most informative tools of planning is collecting viewpoints and opinions from members of the public to help inform policy makers. A requirement of the Louisville (KY-IN) MPO is to have a process in place to collect this information. This process is defined by the Louisville (KY-IN) Metropolitan Planning Organization Participation Plan.
You may submit comments to KIPDA at any time. If you have something to share with members of the Transportation Policy Committee, please:
- click here to send an email
- write us a letter at 11520 Commonwealth Drive, Louisville, Kentucky, 40299
- send us a fax at 502-266-5047
- through social media on Facebook or Twitter
- Attend one of our Committee meetings or other outreach meeting
We appreciate you letting us know what matters to you.
We would also be happy to make a presentation concerning transportation planning and what is going on in the KIPDA region to your group or organization. Please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 502-266-6144 to speak with someone about organizing and scheduling such an event.