ABUSE & NEGLECT Information & Resources
- Kentucky Child/Adult Protective Services Reporting System
- Adult Protection Services
- Adult Protection Services Brochure
- Local Coordinating Councils on Elder Abuse
- 2018 Kentucky Elder Abuse Annual Report
- Kentucky Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- Kentucky Association of Sexual Assault Programs
- State Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Elder Abuse Tip Line
Financial Exploitation Information & Resources
What is elder financial exploitation?
As defined by the Older Americans Act: Financial exploitation is the fraudulent or otherwise illegal, unauthorized, or improper actions by a caregiver, fiduciary, or other individuals in which the resources of an older person are used by another for personal profit or gain; or actions that result in depriving an older person of the benefits, resources, belongings, or assets to which they are entitled. Elder financial exploitation is the theft of money, property or belongings.
If you or a loved one feels like you have been a victim of Financial Exploitation contact the following numbers:
- Adult Protection Services (502) 564-7043
- Federal Trade Commission (877) 438-4338
- Senior Medicare Patrol (SNP) (877) 808-2468
- Crimes Against Seniors (502) 574-2278
- Legal Aid Society (502)584-1254
Planning for the Future of our Communities
FY22 KIPDA Annual Client & Volunteer Satisfaction Surveys
Your opinion counts! To complete the survey for services that you are receiving, please click on the respective link below. If you are receiving more than one service, please complete a survey for each service. Your feedback helps us determine if there are areas that need to be modified, so that we can better meet your needs. Each survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. We appreciate your time!