Utility Assistance

For those in need of utility assistance in Oldham, Trimble, Henry, Shelby, Spencer, and Bullitt counties – please utilize the information for your local community action agency below to see if you qualify for the CDBG-CV Utility Relief program.

Multi-Purpose Community Action Agency (Shelby, Spencer, and Bullitt counties)

207 Washington St., Shelbyville, KY 40065


Tri-County Community Action Agency (Oldham, Trimble, and Henry counties)

1015 Dispatchers Way, La Grange, KY 40031


Additional COVID-19 Resources & Information

The state’s website contains the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Kentucky.

For an extensive list of COVID resources and funding opportunities in the KIPDA region, please visit KIPDA’s Resilient Kentuckiana website.